COVID-19 Updates From SaraMana
To Our Valued Clients and Employees:
Our company wants to communicate new policies related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). As this event continues to develop, we want to share with you what SaraMana is doing to provide uninterrupted service to your business as well as our office.
Our primary concern has always been the health and safety of our employees, but now we want to address new policies that our employees must follow when visiting your office. We have already conveyed the importance to our employees of washing their hands, avoidance of touching their face, and using proper sneezing and coughing behavior and protections while working in our office, as well as visiting your location.
These are the additional SaraMana coronavirus policies designed for our office and your business:
- The offices at SaraMana will remain open with a limited staff to answer telephone calls, billing issues, etc. All office inquiries will be handled at our front reception area, but access to the rest of our office will be limited.
- Employees (technicians and sales people) when visiting your location will have a protective mask and will wear it while in your office if requested.
- Our technicians will wipe down all areas of any device with alcohol before working on your equipment.
- Our technicians will thoroughly wipe down all surface areas with alcohol before leaving your office.
- You can also see a copy of these policies on our web page at www.SaraMana.com.
The management at SaraMana and its employees want to thank you for your business. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it develops and make any necessary adjustments to our policies and will communicate with you accordingly. The health and safety of our clients and employees will always be our foremost concern. Thank you for your continued support.
James L. Dean